The best of Pinoys

Filipinos are not only accommodating and generous, we’re also very lighthearted. We find reasons to laugh and be silly even during the difficult times. We find ways to entertain ourselves and others, for the fun of it or “magpatawa lang” (just to make others laugh), one of the Pinoy traits that endears us to other races.

So here are two Pinoys who are making names for themselves on the internet. My brother told me about them sometime ago and I didn’t pay attention until I saw them guest at a local TV show (that I don’t really watch, and can’t remember now what it was, just happened to see them while doing my favorite sport - flipping channels using the remote –) a few nights ago.

And so, I present to you “Moymoy Palaboy” and their rendition of “Hero” by Mariah Carey.




Men like to joke, play pranks and clown around and they truly love and appreciate it when we laugh at their silly humor. More often than not, they do that because they just love to make us, women, happy.

Laughter is good for the heart.

God grant us the strength and the peace to face each day with joy.

Comments