Some good news! (At last!)

DVBS
Our DVBS is pulling through! In fact, we have an orientation today in the church! I wasn’t able to go because we’re very busy in the house for my dad’s birthday tomorrow and the reunion.

If there’s still a slot for me for a class then I’ll just get the manual on Sunday and orient myself. I’m also on a Sunday school class vacation until July so that means I can attend the Sunday worship for two months! What a break!

PACQUIAO WINS!
Yes! My favorite Filipino Athlete beat Hatton. He’s the first Asian male boxer to win six consecutive titles. Manny is now the IBO Light Welterweight Champion of the world!!! I perseveringly waited to see his fight despite my incredible headache yesterday but it was worth it!

Well, that’s all for now. I have some boiled eggs to peel.
Magandang araw!

Comments

Kevin said…
Glad to hear the DVBS is pulling through :)
Thess said…
Kevin,
Yes. Very happy about that. thank you for praying :)

And to those who also prayed.

God bless you all!