Our DVBS this summer (2009)

My Clasroom
Allow me to pause for a while from my usual posts here and take this opportunity to thank all who’ve prayed for our church’ DVBS that almost got shelved for lack of funds. GOD is amazing that when we brought up the problem to our congregation, in a week’s time, our prayers were answered.

Our DVBS (May 18-23,2009) kicked off this morning with 170 children and we’re expecting 20 more kids tomorrow. We’ve 30 teachers, assistants and volunteers all in all. I have 59 of these little wrigglers in our class (primaries from 8-10).

Co-teacher…soooo busy

If you want to follow this story you can check it out
here everyday.

I may take a break from this blog just for this week to update my church’ site regarding this event but I’ll be back next week.

Comments

God never lacks provision if He knows that it is for the enlargement of His Kingdom. Truly, I really feel God right now in my life through this activity. Sabi ko kay po kay Principal 'don't worry too much about the food and the materials cause/for (I know) God will take care of everything provided we trust Him and believe that everything is in His hands'
Thess said…
That's true.

When we do something for God and for others, we get surprised we benefit the most becuz we get blessed back more.
cath has a cute picture here...
Thess said…
I took that, stolen shot. Pwede na bang photographer?