You, me and my friend (love triangle) III & VI

Your man is falling for your friend…

Sorry, but looks like this is a ‘no win’ situation for you. Whether he’s your boyfriend already or just a friend you like, the fact that he’s falling for your friend says much about how little he has it for you.

I know, you really, really like him but girl, He doesn’t like you. And don’t you ever think you’ll never meet anyone better, you’re soooo wrong. Take it from me (ha-ha), there’s plenty of available singles out there. Just keep your door open all the time.


You, me and my friend (love triangle) IV
Your guy likes both you and your friend…

He says that he’s torn between you and her. Hello, are we that dumb? I’ve only this to say, DUMP THE TWO-TIMER!
The end.

Comments

LawReal said…
hi girl, i love my new template, kevs taught me how to :)
Thess said…
That's great! Hope you fix the comment feature problem.