Willing hands

I’ve not been well for a week now but I refuse to stay down so even though sick, I went to teach Sunday school today and had 35 kids in my class alone! All in all, there were 65 people cramming the area where we hold our classes. That’s like a congregation already!




And in between trying to get all the children’s attention, tending to their snacks etc. I’d not have been able to handle all of it without our faithful Sunday school helpers, who also started in my class.

So as a thank you for their willingness to run errands and help (and we still have three more Sundays of bonding), I said I’ll put them here.

Never forget the little people (those unrecognized hands behind our achievements - subordinates, assistant etc.) who help us get where we want to go. Without them we’d still be two-steps behind from where we are now.






Comments