Me on live broadcast!

I will be on the edge this Friday, February 6, 2009 - at 6 to 10 pm (Manila time). I’ll be on their live broadcast online. Yes, you can watch it on your computer via the internet. I’ll be talking about my life testimony and bringing some of my works there.

The edge is a Christian net and radio channel online and they go live weekdays 12 – 2 in the afternoon and 6-10 PM (Manila, Philippines time) on Fridays. During these live sessions you’ll get to chat live with the DJs behind the soothing voices of theedge radio (Ronster and the pretty Jaedee Owie and Love). You can request songs chat or just hang out with us.

Now you’ll get to see what I look like, live (why does that make me nervous?)

NOTE: One way to view the live broadcast and chat – Go to the site, click “Experience” then click “mogulus” on the top right of the box (that’ll enlarge the viewing and chat screen – or you can change to full screen). Or just click here.

See you there!!!

Comments

Kevin said…
Great job, Thess!
Thess said…
Thanks for the support!