The live Broadcast (before, during and after)

The trip to Makati (for the live broadcast) took two hours and yes, I enjoyed the traffic (ha-ha). For someone who only sees walls most of the time, the parade of cars is an entertainment. Ditas (the awesome woman who fetched me, drove for me and brought us home) was more than accommodating; she took me to more than five places in two hours, knew every street we passed, and patiently pointed out landmarks. She truly game me a tour I’ll remember for life. And this she did out of the abundance of her heart, for her love for Christ and others. God bless her so much.

At the studio I met the equally warm people namely, Jaedee, Owie, Ron and David. I was very nervous during the live broadcast. But I kept thinking ‘this is for GOD’ not for me so it shouldn’t matter if I didn’t look sexy (ha-ha!) or if I stuttered, the important thing was to get a message across to all who’d be watching that GOD can turn tragedies into blessings, that with God all is possible, that even if things don’t turn out the way we want them to be, God has a plan and His plan is always better.

It only lasted half an hour and after the interview, they told me of the friends and family who came to watch it and were there at the chat room. Too bad I didn’t have the chance to chat with them.

I’d like to take this opportunity now to thank everyone. The EDGE for inviting me, to Ditas and her lovely daughters Roni and Jodie (I took pictures but they were blurry), to Kevin, who had been incredibly supportive days before, during and after, to Gloria (my sister-in law) and the rest of the family who were there too, to Russell (from Melbourne Australia) and NANNA (Adelaide Australia) and all the others who came too (Have no idea who else made it). Thank you all and hope you all were blessed by the testimonies including the ones after me.

To those who missed it, I will post the video of it once it’s available for embedding.

I had an awesome time and I’ve not seen so many buildings in my life!
God be praised.

Comments