On THE EDGE

I had my first live broadcast online experience last Friday, Jan. 9, 2008 and I had such fun! I didn’t know there’s such a thing now. I had the privilege of watching a live radiocast and interview on the internet and chat with the DJs at the same time. All in one net page, the chat and the broadcast. No need to flip in between pages for all that action. So how was that possible? Well, can’t technically explain how, you go see it for yourself.

The edge is a Christian net and radio channel online and they go live weekdays 12 – 2 in the afternoon and 6-10 PM (Manila, Philippines time) on Fridays. During these live sessions you’ll get to chat live with the DJs behind the soothing voices of theedge radio (Ronster and the pretty Jaedee and Owie). You can request songs or just hang out with them. And when they’re not broadcasting live, the site continuously play contemporary Christian music 24 hours, so you can just go there and listen to your heart’s delight. And free music is NOT SO bad.

I had such a great time there that I said I’ll write about them, they’re incredibly friendly so don’t worry feeling out of place when you go check them out, you won’t.

NOTE: Best way to view the live broadcast and chat – Go to the site, click “Experience” then click “mogulus” on the top right of the box (that’ll enlarge the viewing and chat screen – or you can change to full screen). Catch you there sometime.
------

Comments