I got it! I got it!


What else can top a start of the year award? After all the hours you spend composing an article, there’s nothing like knowing you’re being read and getting some recognition for what you write about. And I am honored to receive another blog acknowledgement from MsRay. She gave me my first “Annual Inspiring blogger Award 2008”.

I’m glad to know I inspire even just one soul. It gives you a lot of motivation not only to continue blogging but to write more meaningful posts. So thank you so much MsRay, you are, yourself an awesome lady achiever.

And I will try my best to live up to this award’s name. God bless!

Comments

MsRay said…
Hi, Thess,

You deserve the award. You inspire me, and I am sure, you have inspired others, too, with your testimonies.

Keep the faith burning!
Jason Bruce said…
Thess,
I just posted a compliment for you on Kevin's blog. Thought Ill write it again here. You're a gifted writer and I hope to read more of your thoughts and story.
Congrats!... and nice to meet you.
Jason
Thess said…
Thank you for the compliment Jason, for the support Kevin, and the award MsRay.

God bless ya.
Anonymous said…
you're a wonderful artist. i just browsed through your paintings. =)
Thess said…
Thank you. I'm still a newbie and learning to use other mediums.

I learn from idrawandpaint site, they give free tutorials.
MsRay said…
Thess, thank you for sharing with us your talents. You rock, girl!

Another award especially for you:

http://www.msray2008.com/2009/01/noblesse-oblige.html