The week that was

Well, I had quite a handful the last seven days. Aside from stuff I had to finish that had a deadline while sick, we also had a viral infection that brought four family members down (we were all sick at the same time), a BIG CANCER scare and the arrival of a dying relative.

But before the week ends there's at least good news. My sister in-law had her surgery this afternoon and she is doing well. Thanks to all who prayed: Churchmates, other relatives, online friends, blogmates, all who received my texts, calls, messages for prayer!

Well, we can't just dwell on the misfortunes, we have to look at the blessings too. So now I'm looking forward to better days. The bad times don't last, the storm passes and the sun shines again!

So whoever else is experiencing a bad weekend, well, it'll be over soon.

Comments