Matrix Indulgence

Alright, I’m guilty of staying up until 1:15 am this morning, watching “The Matrix (Revolutions)”. Well, my TV got fixed – hehe.

Have seen it more than twice now but still, don’t get all of it but it was entertaining, got caught up in the romance between Neo (Keanu Reeves) and Trinity (Carrie Anne Moss) and the scene stealing piloting of the beautiful Niobe (Jada Pinkett smith). Love those final scenes!

Also notable is the repetitive saying of the phrase “Everything that has a beginning has an end” (for some reason that I missed because I failed to start the film, because I was also watching “Bridges of Madison County-yes, I multi-task too watching TV) but the words that really stuck with me (that were also being emphasized in the movie as if it were dogma) were - CHOOSE - LOVE - BELIEVE.

Good words to live by if used with discernment.

Comments

Mars said…
Pareho kayo ng anak ko nanood ng Matrix lst night. Pareho kayong napuyat. :)
Davida said…
The Matrix trilogy is one of my favorite collections of all time!
Thess said…
It's one of my favorites too, altho I can't seem to get the whole thing.

thank you for visitng MArs and Attygnorris.

God bless!!
Mars said…
Believe it or not, I haven't watched any of The Matrix trilogy. Hahaha! Same with Harry Potter. :p