Friday Fun: The Fours Edition

…Because we need to take a break…and I did say last week that I'm going to do this today so here goes my contribution:

4 places I want to visit

Adelaide, Australia – where nanna is
Library – Never been to one
Alaska – To see real polar bears
Jerusalem – Doesn’t anyone want to go there?

4 Unexpected things that happened during the weekdays

I got a pair of toe warmers.
I cried all throughout the second part of the movie“Kingkong”

I chatted with a chicken.
I told someone a secret

4 things I need to get done this weekend

This post
Tutor 4th graders Saturday morning
Sort out a horde of Christmas cards
Scholarship meeting on Sunday (and more!)

4 things I want for Christmas

For myself:
A husband – (I know, short notice) why not?
Laptop – Because my desktop pc and monitor is too heavy to carry around.

For the world:
Peace!

For others:
Love for all the lonely people


NOTICE!
No pillowtalk tonight. Sorry. I’m watching the “Crying Ladies” at 9 because I need to laugh.

We all do, so have a cheerful weekend everyone!

Comments