Announcements!!!

I’m honored!
I won! I won! I just got my very first Lemonade Award! I’d like to thank
MsRay for sharing it with me and three others. I’m new at this and will do my best to live up to it, AND do the “Friday Fun Fours Edition” next week.


**********
Activities!

The Philippine Children’s Ministries Network has a series of activities this coming November 25-27, 2008. I encourage everyone who works with children to check it out. Here are their following activities:

November 25-27
St. Francis Square Activity Area
Exhibit of various Christian organizations featuring items made by the children

November 25-26
CCF – 3rd Floor
Children and Peace Forum

November 26
CCF – 3rd floor
Seminar on “The Ministry of Fund Raising”

November 27
CCF – 3rd Floor
Forum on:
THE STRATEGIC ROLE OF THE CHURCH IN CHILD PROTECTION AND CHILD-FRIENDLY CHURCH

There's a registration fee
For more Info, please contact:
Tel no. – (632) 751-5225
Fax : (632) 881-0568
1853 – E Sta. Rita St. Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City 1212
Email: info@pcmn.org
Site : www.pcmn.org (currently under construction)

**********
Acknowledgement!

Thanks to Anna and Andrew for jamming with me last night at “Pillowtalk”. For putting up with the numerous times I changed chat boxes to find and try the best. You guys are way cool. Have a blessed weekend and love each other to the MAX!


Comments

Anonymous said…
You're welcome.

friendship,

kuya Andrew & Anna.