Three Days and a Blog

I never thought I’d say this but I wish there were more hours in a day than just 24, even for just this week! I’m stressed out of my wits. So this is what I’ll be cramming for in the next three days (To give you some insight on what I do)

October 27, 2008 - MONDAY – Today

As of 11 AM – I’ve cleaned up the mess I left last night after we got home from the mall (Had to buy stuff for my painting orders. Yes! I’ve four painting works to be done, one is a family portrait, if I can do that so I need added materials to do them – palette, a set of new soft pastels, a set of bottled paints, special cards for greetings cards, envelopes etc.), washed my rags, had breakfast, had my time with God,

11:55 – Update my blog.
12:15 - Finish updating my blog. (Depending on my internet speed)
12: 30 – Lunch
12:40 – Start writing and preparing for our meeting 1 pm in the house (thank God I’m not doing the dishes!)

1:00 - Sunday School Teachers’ Meeting in the house. I have 7 teachers coming to evaluate the last 10 months and do the year plan for 2009, Was only told about this yesterday (at church) at lunch time.

4:00 - Hopefully, the meeting will be done by this time. Will have to type all the meeting minutes, reports and added documents I need to pass before Wednesday and send them through email

5:00 – 6:00 – Break or dinner. I don’t eat after six if schedule permits.

7:00 – Update our Scholarship sponsors and follow-up stuff regarding the scholarship program

October 28, 2008 –Tuesday

9:00 AM – Tutoring class with the fifth graders (English, Science, Math – Ack! Math). We’re taking advantage of the school break here until November 3, 2008

2:00 PM – Sort out the 47 letters are scholars are sending to their sponsors, put them in envelopes with respective sponsor’s names on it.

October 29, 2008 – Wednesday


9:00 AM – Tutoring class with the fourth graders (English, Science, Math – Ack! Math). We’re taking advantage of the school break here until November 3, 2008

2:00 PM – Finish the painting I’m currently doing so I can start the four new projects I need to finish on the second of December.

YAY! I’M A BUSY GIRL! I LOVE IT! It means no idle time! It means I can do more now than I could before! It means being productive! It means added self-esteem!

I’ve not been feeling well and been on medication for the last two days though I work quite ok under pressure, I do need your prayer, can’t afford to be more sick, now or ever. Hmmm, ok, maybe on Thursday? Kidding!

Comments

Ms. Kei said…
good for yah 'te! ^_^

im still fixing my sites and haven't started drafting my blogs yet

hopefully it will be out real soon!

and get well soon po...
Thess said…
Thanks yen ...I will.