Don't give up!

I thought my cellphone was finally saying goodbye to me. Turned white and then went off and I couldn’t wake it up. It looked dead and felt cold.

Couldn’t tell if it’s the main board or the battery needing replacement, or just the battery is low and my charger is broken and couldn’t charge. I started calculating how much a repair or a new battery and charger would cost me.

BUT being me, I couldn’t stand not knowing what was wrong with my gadget. I couldn’t just sit without doing anything or trying to figure out what was the matter with it so I plugged in the charger and waited and after a few hours found out it was indeed the charger. Finally, I tried re-positioning the charger to the right, to the left, backwards, askew….till I found the right alignment that would make it work. And now my mobile phone is once again, working. So now I know what to get anew to solve my little problem.

Sometimes it’s so easy to resign on something that isn’t working. But not giving up too soon is more rewarding. With prayer and perseverance, things do work out and sometimes just by themselves even. And if it didn’t, at least, you know you did something and tried your best to wait it out. Just do your part, hope for the best and let God play with the result and be ready for it. I still have to buy a charger.

Note to my textmates: (Yes, I have two-haha! Hey 2 is better than 1 )
If I don’t get a new charger soon and this broken one finally gives out completely, just give me a few days to get back on the scene. In the meantime, if you can do mental telepathy, please do so but discreetly.


Comments