Changes


THE CHANGING TIDE
The ocean spill o’er to show
Another endless overflow
The current overthrow
I watch the castle go

The sand is shifting I can see
From where my tower used to be
The tide comes abruptly
To break the boredom of the sea

And like the tide, the changes too
Turns up and surges in at you
None is ever stagnant still
Life will move on at its will

We can’t help changes. We grow old, the world ages, things never stay the same, only God. Some changes are good and some are not. Some fear changes and to some, that’s the only thing they ever want.

As for me, changes have been rather for the better. If I look back at my life years ago, I see how much it’s improved.

Sometimes we hold on to things in the past because with them were good times too but we can’t stay there forever or else miss the better things God has been doing in our lives now.

Changes bring new things as well, some we like, some we don’t but we learn fast and often, we cope well. So go with the flow and rise above it.

“Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Comments