Typo Queen

This is one title I didn’t work hard for.

INCIDENT 1

A few days ago in a chat room where I met up with a friend I haven’t seen in a while.


ME: Hi Bob.

Bob: Hi ((((BLUE – that’s me)))) How are you?

ME: I’m god (good). thnx and you?

Bob: worships blue


INCIDENT 2

One of my dear friends keep track of the bloopers we make and blogs them. I made it to his list. This conversation was with another friend whose wife is also a handicap person. We were talking about benefits but typed…

ME: i get a idossabnoloty allowance too paul, monthly

I meant “disability”. I don’t even know how I managed to type it like that. I can’t even say it! The correct word isn’t even that long. This keyboard is just so wrong.


INCIDENT 3

Now this one has nothing to do with typing. This one shows the importance of writing reminders to yourself of things you need to do first, on your stik pad and putting them up where you can see them near enough.

I thought I’d do a ‘thank you’ video to all the wonderful people who read my story and those who’ve linked to my blog and has helped me with many things when I moved to blogger. So I did and was very excited. So I sat affront the webcam and spewed out my heartfelt thank you and message to all. I saved the video and played it.

There was no sound. Just lips moving, looking like a goat (not the bearded one) chewing gum on the screen…then I realized….I hadn’t plugged in my microphone yet….


Comments