MADE THE MOVE

I officially moved here last June (although I’ve published a few articles as early as April), I left my home blog that’s been housing my rants for the last three years almost. I tried to leave before (due to very personal reasons I can’t discuss here) but came back at the prompt of a friend. This time I’m determined. Some of my readers have followed me here already and some, lost forever.

Most hate changes. It could mean leaving behind people, places; it could mean letting go of the past, of what’s familiar. Although we may want to rid ourselves with hurting memories, we cling to them because with them were remembrances too of happier times. Others, on the other hand, who are more open to new things find starting over an opportunity to improve, to learn and correct past mistakes.

On my end, I’m one of those who don’t favor changes so much. Primarily because I get attach to everything and everyone. Although I love learning new things, it takes time for me to abandon what I have been used to.

But we all must move on at one point. We live in a world where nothing stays the same for a long time except GOD.

Comments