Award 2011

I got my first award and tag for 2011! Woohooo! Thank you pinoy working mom for this recognition! 


Accepting this award means that I have to do the following: 

       - Thank and link back the person/s who gave me this award 
       - Share 7 things about myself 
       - Award 15 great bloggers I know
-         Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about me
1. I’m in the “Children Ministry” in my church
2. I’m involved in a scholarship program that helps poor children
3. I’m not yet a mommy but I have 3 nephews and 2 nieces so far
4. I know a few recipes I can do but cooking is really not into me
5. I can’t whistle
6. Monday is my favorite day
7. I like 7

I’m supposed to give and pass the award and tag 15 bloggers but I’m only doing 11, please forgive me.

Thank you and God bless!


Again, thank you Pinoy mommy!


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

LawReal said…
thank you sister :)
That's so nice of you Thess! Thank you so much. God bless! :)
MsRay said…
Thanks, Thess! <3
Mariah Gadapan said…
thanks, Thess! sorry,i just visited my blog so i just read it today. God bless and more blessings!
Thanks for the award Thess. I'll post it to my blog soon. God bless.
hi, i know you have this na but i also wud like to im tag/award you!

hehehe. :)

http://rajshbratinella.blogspot.com/2011/03/tagged-and-awarded.html

God bless!
Thess said…
Thanks Raj.

i guess what we give out comes back to us , so give love and be a blessing!
Unknown said…
Thank you so much...I have added a new awards widget to my blog and have just added your award.
Have a very nice day~