Beautiful blogger award (my first for 2010)


I got my first award for 2010! Thank you! The rule, like the ones I've gotten before, is to pass the awards to 15 other bloggers but I'm only giving it to ten other women bloggers and here's the list in random order:
  

1. Stay at home blessings
2. The joy of denim and lace
3. Woman on a journey
4. Mommyowie’s stories
5. Adventures of a beauty queen
6. Filipina writes
7. Lawreal
8. Life with triplets
9. Crafts and cooking
10. women’sselfesteem

If you will make a blog post about this award, here are the Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.

Lastly, what 7 things can I say about myself?  Hmmm....

1. I'm a volunteer Sunday school teacher
2. I'm a volunteered secretary of a scholarship program for children
3. I'm single, unattached and open to new friendships
4. I don't like people who play games
5. I'm trying to apply for an online-work-at-home job
6. I have several hobbies- writing, painting etc.
7. My favorite movie is Shrek because it's not superficial
8. I'm in a wheelchair
9. I'm allergic to flowers and can't whistle
10. I'm going to marry a humble, simple, loving, thoughtful, unknown but incredibly awesome (and the list goes on)
Christian man someday :)

So what does getting an award mean? It means another blogger reads it, have possibly bookmarked it and believes it deserves to be promoted and recognized.

NOTe: THANK YOU CHIN CHIN FOR THE AWARD! I'M HONORED!

Comments

MsRay said…
Thank you for the award, Thess. It is a good feeling to be appreciated by a blogger whom I greatly admire :)
LawReal said…
thank you sister :)
Thess said…
You're welcome and let's try to make a difference through our blogs. Keep blogging! :)
Anonymous said…
Hi I just followed u, saw ur blog in kuya kevins blogspot. you certainly deserved this award, nice blogs!!
=) Yet said…
wow..congrats ate..u deserve more than that award..keep inspiring women..may your tribe increase..Godbless u more and more and more..
Chin chin said…
Just as others have said, you deserve this award. I've been following your blog for a while and I think you really write great, inspiring and down-to-earth posts. Keep it up! God bless you!
Swapna said…
Hi Thess, thank you for the award, I have acknowledged it today...
Unknown said…
Hey girl....so many thanks...sorry for the late reply...for some reason my comments have not been reaching my mail...in any case it is an honor and so very much appreciate~
~KATE~ said…
Congrats, ate thess! ^^