Tags, awards and acknowledgements (200th post)

It’s my 200th posts! Yay! Thank you Blogger! You are the bomb and more power to you!

Celebrating my 200th article, I’m tagging, promoting, giving awards and recognition. So read on!

Top 3 entrecard droppers in the last 30 days

BradSound of a soft breath
Category: Religion and Spirituality
Content: Devotionals, faith, videos, it’s all about Jesus!

DJTammyAnything under the sun
Category: Women’s Interests
Content: Thoughts about travels, dining, fashion, music etc.

IreneLifelots
Category: Mixed bags
Content: Life lessons

Awards




“Lemonade” award goes to…..
(drum roll! )…
“Filipina Writes





“Honest Scrap” Award and tag goes to….
(Lightning!)
“Chismis Today”








“Inspiring Blogger Award 2009” goes to…
(Sound the trumpets!)








“Noblesse Oblige”
n French, "noblesse oblige" literally means "nobility obligates".
According to the French Wiktionary, the Dictionnaire de l'Academie francaise defines it, thus:1. Whoever claims to be noble must conduct himself nobly.2. Figuratively, one must act in a fashion that conforms with one's position, and with the reputation that one has earned.

This award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the blog; one that fosters a better understanding on social, political, economic, the arts, culture and
sciences and beliefs.
4. The blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

…and the award goes to…(Thunder!!!)
“KuyaKevin”




“Woman of worth” Award (From women-ish – from one of my paintings titled “The Eye”. Given to women (sorry, exclusive to women only) whose blogs contain, and to my knowledge has exceptionally achieved in either or any of the following:

- Service to God
- Family life
- Education
- Self Improvement
- Career
- Service to others

…and the first of this award goes to (Drum roll, trumpets, lightning and thunder!)
“Woman of Journey” - another incredible Filipina note worthy. Check out her place and see why she deserves this award.


Friendship tag :
Dawn– No she doesn’t have a blog
Belinda – Neither does she
Jaedee -
http://adventuresofabeautyqueen.wordpress.com/
Ditas -
http://irlsgirl.multiply.com
Lorille -
http://lawreal.blogspot.com/

Lastly, I’d like to recognize everyone who’ve visited or have read a post on my blog. You guys are the reason I write, for you to read me. Without you my stat counter would rust. I’m also mentioning those who copy and post my articles on their blog (I admit, it’s flattering to some degree BUT PLEASE ask permission first and let me see where they’ll be posted. I spend hours on these articles even do researches at times so at least, give me that respect) Ditto, the ad clickers, thank you for giving me $2.59 earnings.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Comments

MsRay said…
Aloha, my friend! It's been a long time since I heard from you. Big thanks for the award. I very much appreciate it!

Kumusta ka na? I've been busy with school work these past week. I have less than a month before the Spring semester ends kaya very busy na sa school with projects, assignments.
jaeDee said…
Hey Blue!!! WE are BFF!!! THanks for mentioning my little blog-a-licious in your r-tickle!!!

Muwah!!!
Thess said…
MsRAy

I'm good msRay! Wow, you is so busy ha. God bless your schooling msRay!

Jaedee

Ay, BFF, gusto yan! God bless you and Ron girl!
Thess said…
Kevin,

You're welcome.
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much Thess. Such an honor and very encouraging to me.

Praise God!

peace & grace,
brad
kcatwoman said…
THANK YOU so much for the award!!!!

im flor nga pala. thanks again!
Thess said…
You're welcome Brad and Flor :)